The whole world knows the name of Donald Trump, and it’s usually not for something monumentally important. Even as a businessman, he’s never been afraid to give others a piece of his mind. It doesn’t matter whether it’s during a private conversation, during press conferences or sharing his thoughts on Twitter.
His days as President of the United States only seem to have strengthened his own personal belief that he’s always got something crucial to share. So, the gems just keep on coming.
Most of his quotes are hilarious due to his own lack of knowledge regarding a certain topic (but, of course, he’d rather die than admit that he’s not well versed in something). Some of them are downright controversial, where he sometimes contradicts his own statements from a while back. Whatever attribute you want to pin on his latest words, one thing’s for sure – whatever he says will not be forgotten.
So, sit back and relax, and dive right into 10 most stupid quotes by the US President Donalt Trump.
- Russia will have much greater respect for our country when I am leading it than when other people have led it.
Trump said this in a press conference before his inauguration. On this occasion, he also claimed that Russia was responsible for hacking into the Democratic National Committee. Needless to say, his own personal sense of self-worth and self-importance never ceases to amaze those around him. Sometimes, even himself.
- Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time. She just can’t stop… Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!
We know a sore loser when we see one. But, here we’ve got a sore winner who doesn’t know how to handle his opponents with grace and dignity. This is evident even after defeating Clinton in the presidential election, but Trump still didn’t stop shooting poison arrows at the Democratic presidential nominee.
- Will someone from (Kim Jon Un’s) regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger and more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
This infamous statement was said way back in January 2018. Sure, Trump was simply warning the North Korean leader against attacking the United States. Still, it sounds like a conversation that belongs to the playground, with two boys arguing who’s got the better toy and what it can do.
- Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?
It is no secret that Trump is an America lover. After all, he wants to make it great, and he aims to do this by closing off all the borders and not allowing more immigrants in. It’s funny, seeing that all Americans are descendants of immigrants.
- Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.
Among other things not secretive about the US president is the fact that he is a misogynist. He has shown in numerous accounts his belief that women belong in the kitchen and not trying to run the government of a leading world force. Psychologists say he’s scared of successful, prominent women, and thus refuses to talk to them as equals, instead treating them like inferior beings. As a result, his comment about the Huffington post founder seems particularly low.
- I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.
This one speaks for itself. No explanation necessary.
- When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
This is racism at its best. Trump keeps returning to the idea that America will be great only if there is no influx of foreign immigrants, whom he considers, just like women, inferior to Americans and especially him.
- All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.
Not only does he think that women are inferior, but he seems to believe that he is God’ gift to them. Who else would consider himself irresistible to all the women he meets?
- My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.
Many quotes attributed to Trump don’t need any further comment or explanation. They speak for themselves. Any president who is willing to discuss his own private parts in this way is too deluded for any true comment to reach him.
- I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.
No list of stupid quotes by Donald Trump would be complete without his utterly creepy comment regarding his daughter, Ivanka Trump. The very idea that he’s considered dating her just makes one’s stomach churn.
There are, of course, many other quotes worthy of adding to the list. That’s why joining his Twitter feed might be a fun thing to do.